Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,610 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (44 minutes ago)