Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,506 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (39 minutes ago)