Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 502 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,478 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (29 minutes ago)