Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 36% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,243 in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)