Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 29% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,707 in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (43 minutes ago)