Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,002 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10484 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,763 (26,352 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.99 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (25 minutes ago)