Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,911 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10476 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 55% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,033 (48,041 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (28 minutes ago)