Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,774 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10430 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,932 (28,106 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (25 minutes ago)