Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01446 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,415 (руб 167,016) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (42 minutes ago)