Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10845 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 97% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,146 (kr 56,671) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)