Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10688 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 94% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,078 (kr 56,865) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)