Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10546 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 91% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,204 (kr 39,862) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)