Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10413 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 89% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,786 (kr 36,358) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)