Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10696 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 91% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,622 (kr 33,864) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)