Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,514 (2,961 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)