Cost of living comparison between St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34525 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 57% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,711 (EC$13,646) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (about 1 hour ago)