Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30231 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 19% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,489 (EC$8,234) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)