Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34320 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 47% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,584 (EC$13,356) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)