Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31820 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 25% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,373 (EC$7,458) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)