Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 490 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13226 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,808 (13,667 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)