Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13369 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,979 (14,799 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Saint Peter Port costs £100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 4.46 ман (about 1 hour ago)