Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13496 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 7% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,351 (17,422 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (32 minutes ago)