Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 60% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,216 (£4,430) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)