Cost of living comparison between Southampton, United Kingdom and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.119 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 39% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,345 (£3,881) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)