Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41275 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 41% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,929 (4,673 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,150 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)