Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00299 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 10% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,809 (940,654 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)