Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00233 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 9% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,902 (818,062 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (31 minutes ago)