Cost of living comparison between Sliven, Bulgaria and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,677 (5,235 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)