Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,569 (5,017 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Canberra costs AU$40 (25 minutes ago)