Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13510 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,511 (18,584 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (40 minutes ago)