Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10536 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 55% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,663 (44,261 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 8 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)