Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10243 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 50% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,495 (43,885 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)