Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10405 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 50% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,147 (30,241 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (40 minutes ago)