Cost of living comparison between Skelleftea, Sweden and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10306 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,999 (48,503 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)