Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10488 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,014 (28,739 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Saint Peter Port costs £100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 4.46 ман (about 1 hour ago)