Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19947 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,947 (9,763TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (33 minutes ago)