Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24767 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,987 (8,022TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)