Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03379 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 72% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €878 (25,991₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)