Cost of living comparison between Simferopol, Ukraine and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03547 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 75% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €763 (21,498₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (34 minutes ago)