Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03431 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 72% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €533 (15,538₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (34 minutes ago)