Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03411 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 71% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €897 (26,309₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)