Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13416 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 159% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,176 (kr38,581) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)