Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13435 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 156% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,858 (kr36,161) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)