Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13438 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 156% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,118 (kr38,088) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)