Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,192 (₨159,063) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (29 minutes ago)