Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,879 (12,347,679 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (23 minutes ago)