Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 12% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,758 (11,829,997 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)