Cost of living comparison between Sibu, Malaysia and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21947 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,970 (RM13,533) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)