Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00856 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,596 (₨186,509) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)