Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,510 (₨205,360) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)