Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00808 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,688 (₨208,954) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (36 minutes ago)