Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,452 ($3,019) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)