Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,630 ($3,090) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)