Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00745 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,206 (296,324 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)