Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,135 (¥625,734) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)