Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00779 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,926 (¥375,812) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (32 minutes ago)