Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,991 (¥372,663) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (39 minutes ago)