Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Almería, Spain (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRRX *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €846 (﷼ 38,953,239) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)