Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,024 (﷼ 39,676,969) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (29 minutes ago)