Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13714 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,937 (元21,419) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (28 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)