Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12998 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 13% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,644 (元12,647) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (35 minutes ago)