Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12755 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 12% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,668 (元13,080) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)