Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13576 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 22% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,961 (元29,172) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (32 minutes ago)