Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12654 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 11% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,115 (元16,716) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)