Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12759 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 6% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,225 (元17,438) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)