Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 583 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23314 EUR / AED
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,291 (Dirham 9,826) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (about 1 hour ago)