Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24358 EUR / AED
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 32% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,945 (Dirham 16,198) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)