Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25775 EUR / AED
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 37% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,462 (Dirham 17,311) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)