Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 449 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22971 EUR / AED
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 15% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,422 (Dirham 10,545) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)