Cost of living comparison between Shaoxing, China and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13620 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 106% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,171 (元45,307) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (37 minutes ago)