Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12791 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 56% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,956 (元23,106) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)