Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12841 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 4% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,298 (元17,895) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 2 hours ago)