Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13789 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,560 (元25,820) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (37 minutes ago)