Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,119 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13620 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 25% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,753 (元27,552) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)