Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,110 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13576 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 25% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,750 (元27,619) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)