Cost of living comparison between Sfax, Tunisia and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40651 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 20% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,588 (6,367 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (29 minutes ago)