Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33642 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 41% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,122 (3,336 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)