Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)