Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (39 minutes ago)