Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03340 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €775 (23,217₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)