Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26711 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,597 (R$ 5,980) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (27 minutes ago)