Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29950 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,497 (R$ 8,337) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)