Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,682 (₩5,850,141) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,253 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $430 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)