Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,073 (₩3,895,614) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)