Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,510 (₩3,241,273) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (38 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)