Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,217 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,689 (₩3,614,049) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (30 minutes ago)