Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,501 (₩5,637,740) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (26 minutes ago)