Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,609 (¥561,678) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)