Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00748 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,570 (¥343,833) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)