Cost of living comparison between Semey, Kazakhstan and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00277 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,933 (696,774 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)