Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,236 (451,198 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)