Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,605 ($3,064) in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (about 2 hours ago)