Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 89% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,148 (CHF 6,584) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)