Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,789 ($3,282) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)