Cost of living comparison between Satu Mare, Romania and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22270 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,679 (12,029 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)