Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02690 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,191 (118,638 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)