Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02640 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,214 (83,883 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)