Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01312 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 10% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,191 (₨166,948) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)