Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01350 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 22% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,315 (₨171,507) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (37 minutes ago)