Cost of living comparison between Sassari, Italy and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,296 in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)