Cost of living in Saskatoon, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saskatoon (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,527 (C$3,757) in Saskatoon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)