Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.724 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,804 (C$5,255) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)