Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.661 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 53% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,903 (C$4,395) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (42 minutes ago)